LOTD 697

quinta-feira, abril 06, 2017


.•.Body.•.
rezology Butterfly 188 
LOTUS. Realism Eyes 08 (Catwa) @The Gacha Guardians
[Pink Fuel] Fresh Lip Tint 

.•.Clothes & Props.•.
::C'est la vie !:: Bonnie Gacha Dress (navy) - @The Project Se7en
friday - Polley.Janes -FLF-
::C'est la vie !:: Bonnie headband / @The Project Se7en -Gift-
**CC** - Love Potion

.•.Deco & Pets.•.
*i { DH } Gacha! Love Letters @Lost & Found
*i { DH } Gacha! Little Dollhouse Bookshelf @Project Se7en
*i { DH } Gacha! Doll Key Table @Cosmopolitan
irrie's { Dollhouse } Recipe Bookshelf -Gift- 
Ariskea [ Blossom] Cherry Blossom Wreath [ Soft ] @FaMESHed
Ariskea[Birdy] Little Bee Vase [Rosa] @FaMESHed
Kalopsia - Curtain - Chevron Beige
[Black Bantam] Cutie Kitty Hamburger Set @The Kawaii Project
.random.Matter. - Lazy Day - Take Away
!gO! Love my doll - Stroller with doll - Blue
!gO! Love my doll - Majla
!gO! Love my doll - Ewa
!gO! Love my doll - Zosia
!gO! Love my doll - Pola
!gO! Love my doll - Majka
+Half-Deer+ Sakura Petals - Pink
The Loft - Soft & Subtle [Arcade] - Flouncy Rug (Change Color by edit mode)
💎


You Might Also Like

0 coments

Your opinion is very important to me! Thanks =) xoxo(=

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Photos